Last Revised: February 21, 2017
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about the Company on the Sites, you should not assume that the information is always up to date or that the Sites contain all the relevant information available about the Company.
Eligibility, Registration and Account
In order to participate in certain areas of our Sites, you will need to register for an account on our website www.starbucks.in/card or through the Starbucks India mobile app. You agree to (a) create only one account; (b) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating your account; (c) maintain and promptly update your account information; (d) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account and your computer; (e) promptly notify the Company if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Sites; and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
The Company may allow you to purchase Starbucks Cards through the Sites or through mobile app. Please refer to the Starbucks Card Terms & Conditions for more information about the terms, conditions and policies that apply to your purchase and use of Starbucks Cards.A Starbucks Card once registered on www.starbucks.in/card or through the Starbucks India Mobile app will be registered for the My Starbucks Rewards™ loyalty program.
Starbucks Card eGifts
The Starbucks Card eGift program allows you to purchase and send a virtual Starbucks Card via email. You may choose the design and Rupee value (within certain limits) and complete your purchase using a credit card, debit card or net banking. You will need the email address for the recipient of your Starbucks Card eGift (also known as an "eGift" or "Starbucks eGift Card"). You authorize us to charge your credit card, debit card or the net banking account at the time you purchase your eGift.
Once you purchase the eGift, we will send the recipient of your eGift an email notifying them that they have received an eGift from you. He or she will have the option of printing out the eGift and bringing it into a Starbucks store to make a purchase or loading it onto an existing Starbucks Card. The recipient will also have the option to register the eGift for use with Starbucks India mobile applications. We will also send you an email confirming delivery of your eGift to the recipient. An eGift is like any other Starbucks Card and should be treated like cash by the recipient
Each eGift has a unique Starbucks Card number associated with it no matter how many times the email is printed out.
If you have any questions or concerns about the status of an eGift, email us at email@example.com or call 1-860-266-0010.
Refer a Friend
With this feature our customers will be able to refer friends to the MSR program. Once the Referred friend joins the MSR program by successfully completing the registration process, the MSR member will earn 5 Bonus Stars for each friend. The MSR member will share a referral code with the friend, the friend then needs to fill the code detail during the registration process with a Starbucks card and opt in to receive email from Starbucks to get a free drink.
How it works:
- The MSR member can refer friends via both Starbucks India website and Starbucks India mobile app.
- On Starbucks India website the MSR member needs to fill out the friend’s information in the given widget and click “Send email.” When the member sends the email, the friend will receive an email with a code. The friends needs to include this code during the MSR program registration process along with a Starbucks Card and opt in to receive email from Starbucks to make sure that the friend gets a free tall size beverage and the member gets 5 Bonus Star.
Referral Process via Website
Step 1: The member needs to click the Refer a friend tab on the website and then log onto the member’s My Starbucks Rewards™ account with correct username and password
Step 2: On logging in the user will see the instructions of how to refer the My Starbucks Rewards™ program to his friends. The member needs to fill in the friend’s required details along with a message and then click on the send email tab on the page.
- On Starbucks India Mobile app the MSR member needs to go to the ‘Refer a friend’ tab and fill out the friend’s information in the given widget and click “Share my code.” On Starbucks India mobile app the member can share the code via email, message and other social media platforms available on the member’s phone. When the member shares the code, the friend will receive an email with the code. The friends needs to include this code during the MSR program registration process along with a Starbucks Card and opt in to receive email from Starbucks to make sure that the friend gets a free tall size beverage and the member gets 5 Bonus Star.
Referral Process via Mobile App
Step 1: The member needs to click the Refer a friend tab on the mobile app. In case the member is not logged in then the member needs to log onto the My Starbucks Reward™ Program account with correct username and password.
Step 2: On logging in the user will see the instructions of how to refer the My Starbucks Rewards™ program to his friends. The member needs to fill in the friend’s required details along with a message and then click on the share the code tab on the page.
Step 3: Once the member selects the “SHARE MY CODE” button, the social media tray for the member’s device will show up. The member will select which app he wishes to use to share the referral code
Step 4: After the member selects the method of sharing the “referral code”
- For social media apps & email:
- The window for the selected app will pop up with a pre-defined link (image+ code + copy + hyperlink) and an option to type a custom message prior to sharing.
- For SMS:
- A pre-defined message, referral code and hyperlink will be the default message that the user can share with a friend
- For social media apps & email:
- When the friends use the code during the registration process along with a Starbucks Card and opt in to receive email from Starbucks, they will receive an invitation with instructions on how to join the My Starbucks Rewards™ program and redeem their free beverage.
- In order for the member to receive Bonus Stars, member friends:
- Cannot be existing members of the My Starbucks Rewards™ program
- Cannot have unsubscribed from receiving promotional email messages from Starbucks
- Must complete the My Starbucks Rewards™ program registration process along with a Starbucks Card
- Must provide a valid email address in order to receive special offers and discounts in connection with the Program.
- Whenever the friends register for the My Starbucks Rewards™ program, the member will receive an email with the confirmation of receiving the Bonus Stars approximately seven (7) days after each friend successfully completes the My Starbucks Rewards™ program registration process.
- The member to receive Bonus Stars, the friend needs to include the shared code during the MSR program registration process along with a Starbucks Card and opt in to receive email from Starbucks.
- Each member will get one unique code for sharing. The code will be at an account level and can sent to multiple friends, however there can be a maximum of successful 2 referrals per day and 8 per month.
The materials and information on the Sites may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials, information and services on the Sites are provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Company disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the Sites and the information, content and materials contained therein.
Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Sites and all content and other materials therein, including, without limitation, the Starbucks logo, TATA logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of the Company or its licensors or users and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
If you believe any material available via the Sites infringes a copyright you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement at our contact details given below.
You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
In accordance with the applicable law, the Company has also adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The Company may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Sites and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
The “Starbucks,” “Starbucks Coffee” and Siren Logo trademarks are owned by Starbucks Corporation and used by the Company under a license. The “TATA” mark and logo are owned by Tata Sons Limited and are used by the Company under a license from Tata Sons Limited. . All other trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names and indicia of origin referred to on the Sites are either trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin or are otherwise the property of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Other product or company names referred to on the Sites may be trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin of the Company, Starbucks Corporation, Tata Sons Limited or any third party without permission from the owner of the applicable trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin. You may contact the Company by sending an e-mail to Customer Care or writing to
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Restrictions on Use
The Sites may include interactive areas in which you or other registered users may create, post, send or store messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications, tags, code, links or other items or materials on the Sites ("User Content"). By using the Sites, you agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Sites any of the following:
- Unless specifically requested by Company, any “sensitive” personally identifiable information about yourself or another person (including, but not limited to, information that relates to health or medical conditions including physical, physiological and mental health conditions, passwords, social security numbers, biometric information, credit cards, debit cards, other payment instruments, bank accounts or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters);
- User Content that is unlawful, blasphemous, paedophilic, racially or ethnically objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our employees, partners, customers, suppliers or licensors, relates to or encourages money laundering, gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- User content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and produce such User Content;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person or entity;
- Spam, direct marketing communications or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
- User Content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or that creates liability or violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Software viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, easter eggs or any other destructive files, computer codes or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Sites or which damages the image or rights of the Company, other users or third parties;
- User Content that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- User Content that harms minors in any way;
- User Content which deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; and
- User Content that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, public order, causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
The Company does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is the Company liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. The interactive areas are generally designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you participate in these areas, you understand that certain information and content you choose to post may be displayed publicly. You are solely responsible for your use of the Sites and agree to use the interactive areas at your own risk.
If you are viewing the Sites on a public computer or are otherwise using a computer to which multiple people have potential access, be sure to follow all relevant instructions to ensure you are sufficiently disconnected and logged off the Sites and the computer system you are using to prevent unauthorized access to or uploading of User Content.
License to User Content
You represent and warrant that your User Content is not subject to any confidentiality obligations and that you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or otherwise have the right to grant the rights to the Company that you grant herein. The Company claims no ownership or control over any User Content, except as otherwise provided herein, on the Sites or in a separate agreement. However, by submitting or posting User Content on the Sites, you grant the Company and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use, sell, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, publish, license or sub-license the User Content and your name and likeness in connection with such use of your User Content. By posting User Content, you hereby release the Company and its agents and employees from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any of your rights and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of your User Content.
Submission of Ideas
Separate and apart from the User Content you provide, you can submit questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about the Company, our Sites and our products (collectively, "Ideas"). Ideas, whether posted to the Sites or provided to the Company by email or otherwise are entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal. The Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Ideas for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. Do not send us Ideas if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them; your Ideas might be great, but we may have already had the same or similar idea and we do not want disputes.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create text hyperlinks to the Sites for noncommercial purposes, provided such links do not portray the Company or its products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the TATA trademark, Starbucks trademark, any other logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Sites, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Sites without our express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of the Company or any third party.
The Company makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of embedded content, third-party websites accessible via hyperlink or websites linking to the Sites. Such sites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for any embedded content or the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. The Company and its users may provide these links as a convenience to you, but the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by the Company of any site or any information contained therein. When you visit other sites via links or embedded content, you should understand that our terms and policies no longer govern and that the terms and policies of those third party sites will now apply. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our Sites.
Third Party Content
The Company may provide third party content on the Sites and links to web pages and content of third parties (collectively, “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review such Third Party Content. You agree to use such Third Party Content contained therein at your own risk.
Advertisements and Promotions; Third-Party Products and Services
The Company may display advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Sites or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. The Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such non-Company advertisers or third party information on the Sites.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Sites, the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the Sites, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by a user on any information obtained from the Company, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Company’s records, programs or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of the Company, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Sites exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to the Company for access to or use of the Sites. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability in contracts with consumers, so some or all of these limitations of liability may not apply to you.
Modifications to the Sites
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that the Company will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or any part thereof.
Financial Material Disclosures
Forward-Looking Statements: The Sites, and any documents issued by Company and available through the Sites, may contain statements which constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They often include words such as “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “intends,” “plans,” “seeks” or words of similar meaning, or future or conditional verbs, such as “will,” “should,” “could” or “may.” Forward-looking statements include statements made as to future operations, costs, capital expenditures, cash flow, improvements in infrastructure, distribution and replenishment systems and operating efficiencies, sales and earnings estimates or trends and expansion plans and projections. These forward-looking statements are based on our expectations as of the date such forward-looking statements are made and are neither predictions nor guarantees of future events or circumstances. Actual future results and trends may differ materially depending on a variety of factors. The Company assumes no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements.
Press Releases: The information contained within press releases issued by the Company should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Company has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking it is intended to fit within the safe harbor for forward-looking statements and is subject to material risk.
Third-Party Financial Information: Company may provide links to third-party websites or services that contain financial or investment information about the Company. Access to such websites and the information contained therein is provided as a service to those interested in the information. Company neither regularly monitors nor has control over the content of third parties' statements or websites. Accordingly, the Company does not endorse or adopt those websites or any information contained therein, including, without limitation, analysts' reports and stock quotes. The Company makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content, information or opinions of third-party websites or other third-party information identifies on the Sites. Users visit these websites and use the information contained therein at their own risk.
Jurisdiction and Compliance with Laws
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information described in the Sites.
You may contact us at:
Tata Starbucks Private Limited
1002-B, 10th Floor, Tower 2
Indiabulls Finance Center
Senapathi Bapat Road
Elphinstone Road - West
Mumbai - 400013
TEL 91 22 6529 6888
In case of any grievances you can contact:
Tata Starbucks Private Limited
1002-B, 10th Floor, Tower 2
Indiabulls Finance Center
Senapathi Bapat Road
Elphinstone Road - West
Mumbai - 400013
TEL 91 22 6529 6888